Realtor, Client Care Manager
Born and raised in Palm Desert, Wendi returned to the Coachella Valley in 2005 after studying Management Information Systems and Marketing in Tucson, Arizona and Los Angeles, California. With great appreciation for the desert cities, Wendi chose to pursue a career in real estate and obtained her license in 2006. She began selling residential re-sales on-site at The Lakes Country Club sales office in addition to working for a top producer, gaining vital market knowledge, advertising and negotiation skills. In 2014 Wendi joined the team of Dave Kibbey & Associates and is focused on all aspects of office management, escrow coordination, marketing and advertising while also working as a buyer’s agent for Dave. Married to her husband from Virginia who is an engineer in the natural gas industry, Wendi enjoys spending her extra time with her family, children Baron and Preslyn, hiking our amazing trails, watching sporting events and enjoying occasional golf with family, clients and friends!
- “Thank you so very much for your professionalism and efficiency. I would have never dreamed that purchasing your first home could be so pleasant and easy, given the horror stories I have heard from others. I absolutely love living in Brava, and have you to thank every day I come home from work.” Chase Newman – Brava, Palm Desert
- “We owe a debt of gratitude to the friend who recommended Wendi Brinson when we started to look for a winter home in the Palm Springs area. Wendi searched the long list of homes for sale and accurately compiled a list of those most likely to be of interest to us. She patiently accompanied us as we visited and in some cases revisited the ones of most interest. Wendi helped prepare the offer for the home of choice and helped us close, but it was during the final title transfer process that her services were exceptional. Even after the transfer when she had no legal obligation to help us she nevertheless continued to do so. We have recommended Wendi to friends, not as a favor to Wendi, but to the friends who need a real estate agent they can rely on.” Joan & Harvie Andre – Montelena, Indian Wells
- “Belinda and I would like to thank you so much for the extraordinary assistance you provided to us during our search for a new home. For approximately five months you were there with not only the basic services you would expect in a Realtor, but went above and beyond in the amount of time you spent to make sure we got to know the area and everything that was available. The information, suggestions and recommendations were very insightful and helped tremendously not only in our decision to purchase our new home, but also in obtaining the services needed to make it our home. We made many trips to look at a lot of houses and always looked forward to seeing you. We have told a couple people about your outstanding services and will continue to do so. We send our best wishes.” John & Belinda Wilson – Heritage Palms Country Club
- “As Canadians we were a little leery of buying property in the USA. We had rented for the past four years and found the process very simple. One lucky day I ventured into an open house with no real idea of buying and met Wendi. We spoke for about ten minutes and she made a very powerful impression on me without being pushy as many Realtors are. I made a note to myself that if we did buy in the desert, it would be with Wendi as our salesperson. To make a long story short, we decided to buy and Wendi was absolutely wonderful in the process of searching for the perfect house that we were looking for, despite the reality that we had no idea what the house was! Wendi worked diligently bringing us various plans, locations and different pricing over the period of a few months before we found our home. Unfortunately for some people, because of the poor economy, this home happened to be a short sale. That put a little fear in us to deal with as Canadians. This is when Wendi’s experience and value really kicked in for us. She basically got all the work completed for us about dealing with the American banking, California laws and all of the other paperwork that was required to complete the deal for the house. Before we knew it, we had a house and our minds were at peace while dealing with Wendi. Long after the purchase, Wendi kept in touch to see how things were going and we get whatever information we need from her team. We would highly recommend Wendi to anyone we know, as a matter of fact to anyone that we don’t know! She is a wonderful professional and very honest and easy person to talk with.” Rene & Cathy Proulx – Indian Ridge Country Club
- “We had the great fortune to be referred to Wendi when we decided that we would explore the idea of buying real estate in California. She was extremely diligent, very energetic and thoroughly engaged in helping us in our search to find the right property. We could always rely on her to follow up in providing any information that she did not have on hand. We were very thorough in our search and Wendi was always enthusiastic during that process. We would recommend her without hesitation.” Jane & Steve Snyder – St. Baristo, Palm Springs
- “I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for the experience we had not only in purchasing our home in Montecito but for all your help after the sale to ensure that everything was in place to make our move go smoothly. Sandy and I have moved numerous times, purchasing homes in different locations and dealing with many Realtors over the years. With all these moves we have never had such a delightful experience as we did with Wendi Brinson, whose diligence and efforts were exceptional. As we live in Canada part of the year and were only in Palm Desert for a few short days after closing, Wendi’s continued support went far beyond our expectations. Wendi works with a team of professionals and based on our many experiences we can only express our gratitude, you truly are the ‘Best of the Best’.” Jay & Sandy Kellam – Montecito, Palm Desert